Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Investment Products & Advisory Department
Vice President (Investment Advisory Section) (Job ID: 2970)
- Provide timely, competitive and accurate cash equities and structured products execution service to the Bank’s customers.
- Produce price lists of investment products for sales staff on daily basis.
- Manage and execute any investment and securities orders.
- Seek the best price quotation of any investment products from external brokers or internal dealing desks.
- Maintain and safe keep the dealing tickets and records for all clients’ orders and calculate the yield and settlement amount of investment and structured products.
- To liaise with the Operations Team in the daily reconciliation of dealing tickets and order books.
- Support senior team member to perform product due diligence and assess risk ratings for structured products in adherence to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree holder preferably in Economics, Finance or a related discipline; holder of relevant professional qualifications is an advantage.
- Passed HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8 or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in banks / securities firms, preferably in equities and/or structured products execution.
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills with experience of cross departmental projects.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters will be advantageous.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2970&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.