Vice President, Investment - Commercial Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Investment
. Principal responsibilities
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and provide excellent direct sales services to customers, engaging Relationship Managers or other frontline partners. Convert these opportunities into real income at a high closing ratio with revenue targets being regularly achieved
- Provide excellent customer service to the satisfaction of customers and to acquire, retain and strengthen customer relationships
- Work with Commercial Banking Relationship Managers closely on a day to day basis to build trust and rapport
- Provide professional advice to internal and external customers on how our team can fulfill business requirements
- Recommend changes in products, service, and process by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Proactively drive overall business result of the entire Business Banking Districts or Corporate Divisions assigned to the job holders. Be responsible to engage Commercial Banking Directors, Team Heads and Relationship Managers in the formulation and execution of business strategy and tactical program
- Provide and, or support trainings and workshops for internal or external customer as required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience of investment products sales
- Hong Kong Securities Institution Paper 1,7 and 8 and possess certain investment wealth management qualifications
- Strong interpersonal, sales and communication skill. Good Computing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.