About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Act as single point of contact for projects, reporting to Head of IT.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules, progress reports for the project.
- Assist in financial budgeting for project.
- Manage user requirements, regulatory requirements, and other requirements.
- Manage activities among project team, internal users and vendors.
- Manage tracking of all tasks and deliverable.
- Update on all risks and issues of project.
- Work with junior to senior level stakeholders.
- Control change and variations through formal change control process.
- Provide support with project governance.
- Establish and review project standard, workflow and related documentations.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
- 7+ years relevant experiences in financial institution on IT project management, requirement analysis, project implementation, and continuous maintenance/support.
- Proven experience in managing vendors and track record in handling multiple projects.
- Must heave strong domain knowledge on various business areas (Investment banking, FICC, Asset Management, DCM, Alternate Investment, Structure Product, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Good Chinese-input skills.
- Proactive, teamwork, self-motivated and able to achieve aggressive project targets.
- Responsible, patience, organized, positive thinking and capable to work under pressure.
- Immediately available is preferred.