Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
- commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Executive Director of HR & Administration
- Assist and drive improvement in HR and Administration operational performance creating value and engagement across key stakeholders (i.e. staff activities, policies & procedures, etc.)
- Compile statistics to meaningful reports, analysis, and presentation
- Organize and manage various surveys and mapping (i.e. compensation and benefits, satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Manage recruitment processes effectively (i.e. channel, candidate shortlisting, qualifying selection and interview, work visa application, on boarding and orientation, etc.)
- Office facilities, suppliers & leasehold improvement and management (including vendors management)
- Manage and perform ad hoc office projects/tasks as accountable (including reception services)
- Work closely with counterparties at the Taikang Group and Taikang Asset
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a role that required solid knowledge in compensation & benefits, financial and data analytics, HRIS.
- At least 3 years’ experience operating as the point person for talent related business operations and analytics with multinational corporation or financial institution
- Experience creating compelling presentation using data visualization software and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to analyze sets of data and integrate into meaningful reports and recommendations.
- A people person with good consulting and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player; enjoy working with people at all levels to promote company brand and core value
- Skillful with MS applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Visio
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)