At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
We are looking for a Vice President, Financial institutions to join the Greater China Retail Sales Team in Hong Kong.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Generate sales inflow by proactively arranging various promotional activities such as seminars, briefings and outbound sales call etc.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with business partners
- Develop sales strategies and generate innovative ideas that contribute to the growth of the Greater China retail business
- Actively seek to drive business results by identifying opportunities to enhance/strengthen our materials and messaging
- Conduct market research and gather feedback to continuously improve the sales tools and literatures
- Understand and meet the needs of clients and confidently convey ideas and information
- Oversee assigned projects to ensure quality, proper execution, and timely completion
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- A University degree preferably in a business, finance or marketing discipline
- Minimum 10 years working experience in finance or sales and marketing related field, experience in top tier fund management firm preferred
- Solid experience to work within or deal with Wholesale channels, particularly private banks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work along with various functions and lines of business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and energetic team player
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Chinese word processing is essential
- Solid knowledge of market data infrastructure and applications (including Bloomberg and Morningstar)
- SFC License (Type 1) is required
- MPFA License, CFP or CFA is a plus
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.