- Develop and service China fixed income institutional client base, including banks, fund managers/asset managers, insurance companies, proprietary desks, private banks, etc.;
- Work closely with DCM in marketing and selling new issuances with track records;
- Prospect new clients in cash, structured products and cross boarder solutions;
- Participate in onboarding/annual review for prospective/existing clients;
- Understanding of clients and self - motivated in initiating trade ideas and dialogues with investors on a daily basis;
- Support in organizing conferences/corporate access events, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 10 year of sales related work experience, such as FICC/institutional sales, etc. DCM execution/syndicate background is also welcomed;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Asian bond market;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefit to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 2 months from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data will be destroyed after 3 months.
For further information about our Company, please visit our website: https://www.cmbi.com.hk/en-US/