We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SHANXI SECURITIES CO., LTD ("Shanxi Securities" Stock Code: 002500.SZ) and a fast growing international financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong since 2006. We provide securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management and investment banking services to global corporate, institutional clients and retail clients. We are looking for committed, dedicated and high-caliber financial professionals.
- Provide support to department head in sourcing ECM opportunities
- Identify clients’ needs and provide new insights and ideas to broaden client base through various channels
- Work closely with vendors on project evaluation, and with internal parties for the progress of deals from origination to execution
- Build and maintain good relationships with investors on an on-going basis
- Participate in roadshows and deals distribution
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications, e.g. CFA/ CPA are advantageous
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in capital markets is necessary
- Solid knowledge of capital markets in Hong Kong
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume to Human Resources Department (1). by post to Unit A, 29/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong; or (2). by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.