Vice President, Direct Investment (Post investment)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited
- 15 Apr 19
Our client is a renowned investment firm, headquartered in Hong Kong. They are looking for direct investment professional to join their team.
- Monitor existing investment portfolio and engaging in post-investment management
- Involve in investment strategies’ execution for the entire trade process
- Conduct rates and credit market analysis and prepare market reports regularly
- Control and monitor investment risks, including market risk and foreign currency risk, etc.
- Ensure the investment activities are aligned and in compliance with the internal and external guidelines and regulatory
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines, professional qualification, such as CFA or CPA, is preferred
- Minimum 6 years work experiences in asset management, direct investment and private equity team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, able to work independently
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Cynthia Chui by clicking below "APPLY NOW" button or 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
By submitting your application, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
@2019 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.