We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SHANXI SECURITIES CO., LTD ("Shanxi Securities" Stock Code: 002500.SZ) and a fast growing international financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong since 2006. We provide securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management and investment banking services to global corporate, institutional clients and retail clients. We are looking for committed, dedicated and high-caliber financial professionals.
- Drive and manage deal execution including preparing marketing materials, research materials and other transaction related documentations
- Coordinate with origination and distribution team in handling the bond execution
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with investors
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics / Law or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications, e.g. CFA/ CPA are advantageous
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in DCM deal execution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume to Human Resources Department (1). by post to Unit A, 29/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong; or (2). by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.