Vice President, Customer Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- 18 Apr 19
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To manage daily operations of Customer Support (including account opening, maintenance) for wholesales clients.
- To ensure full compliance of P&Ps, AML, BCP, internal and regulatory policies and requirements all the time.
- To ensure timely review and submission of Head Office reporting, HKMA reporting, business continuity planning as well as P&P matters.
- To ensure the agreed service levels, turnaround time, productivity, quality and internal / external relationships with stakeholders and customers are achieved.
- To contribute or initiate practical suggestions and ideas, such as automation, streamlining, centralization and outsourcing, to transform the operations with aim to achieve high efficiency, low cost and adequate risk control.
- To participate in UAT and production support for new / enhanced system initiatives.
- To provide professional advices to other divisions regarding account opening, maintenance, KYC processing and respective new product approval…etc.
- To build and maintain good relationship with business partners.
- To coach and develop all associates and ensure adequate back up for each key position is in place.
- To assist Head of Wholesales Banking Support to control the approved budgets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- University degree of business management or related discipline, master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 8-years experience in wholesales banking operations with not less than 2 years at management level.
- Sound knowledge in areas of wholesales banking products (in particular account transactions) and processing.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements on the relevant areas and internal operational policies and procedures.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.