Vice President Customer Relations Commercial Banking - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Customer Relations Commercial Banking.
In this role, you will
- Provide prompt and effective service recovery on services including banking, investment and insurance and complaints forwarded from regulatory bodies and senior management
- Recommend service strategies and actions in recovering, retaining and building customer relationship
- Proactively share own experience to the team and facilitates team development in the quality of service provided
- Ensure adherence to internal and external compliance, audit policies and requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree in business, management or a related discipline
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking services, insurance and investment products
- Able to provide flexible, creative and authoritative service recovery solutions and alternatives to customers
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of HSBC operations ideally
- Relevant insurance and investment licenses are desired
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AD7O
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited