Vice President Customer Due Diligence Approval - Business Banking
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Customer Due Diligence Approval
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of Business Banking non borrowing high risk segment by performing research, assess and conducting customer contact in strict compliance with all internal and external Know Your Customer regulations and policies with ongoing review
- Make recommendation on account strategies such that to ensure the successful implementation of Business Banking de risking strategies on this segment
- Making quality business referrals to appropriate parties in HSBC, in strict compliance with all internal and external regulations and policies when available
- Protect the banks reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring suspicious behaviour, and taking appropriate action in compliance with established policy and guideline
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on operations, credit standards
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline, preferably with some frontline experience in banking
- Sound banking operation and compliance knowledge
- Details conscious with good analytical reasoning
- Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Sound communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Assistant Business Banking Manager Customer Due Diligence Approval
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. #CMBCORPBBRM