Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Review, verify and approve proposal for credit applications of PRC according to designated lending authority or make recommendation for higher credit authority for approval;
- Review and update country risk internal rating and monitor Bank’s aggregated counterparty credit risk exposure;
- Assist in managing and monitoring portfolios; and ensure credit quality and full compliance with Bank’s credit policies and risk appetites;
- Manage the asset quality and sovereign portfolio;
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments.
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- CFA, Accountant and/or FRM is a plus;
- 10 years’ solid experience in credit risk management of PRC, FIs, large corporate, and /or RMs;
- Good understanding in key market and industry dynamics;
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua