Vice President, Business Finance,- Private Banking
Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Responsibilities
- Strategic business partnering - support specific segments within Consumer Banking Group/Wealth Management (as required) in Hong Kong
- Provide strategic and data-driven insights to grow revenues and profitability
- Interface with business leaders to review business performance (including CEO reviews)
- Manage a team to ensure accuracy of business MI
- Ensure proper business support to the Wealth Segments of CBG and the Private Bank
- Drive business performance, forecasting and budgeting for the business.
- Use data visualization tools to articulate business challenges and review performance on an ongoing basis
- Create analytical tools to track business performance against budgets, history, market etc.
- Help drive balance sheet and Capital usage strategies for the bank in Hong Kong
- Involve in strategy for segment budgets as well as finalistaion of targets
- Analyse product margins and profitability, business volumes
- Understand and help control direct and allocated expenses for the business
- Support new projects and initiatives
- Ensure proper revenue recognition, expense booking and other relevant accounting matters fir business
- Collaborate with other teams in Finance locally, as well as Regional CBG/PB Finance team
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other closely related field
- Ideally with 10+ years professional work experience in Business planning and analysis, financial analysis, research and/or consulting.
- Data analytics/statistics projects related experience will be a huge plus
- Good understanding of Banking products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in stakeholders' management
- Strong data mining, database management and programming skills preferred
- Experience with visualization software (Qlikview, PowerBI or equivalent) preferred
- Prior experience with business and data management initiatives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.