Vice President, Business Development for Greater China and Korea
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Datasearch Consulting , EA Licence No: 17S8525
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Min 5-10 years strong sales/hunter and business development experience | Sold data/research/analytics or related products | Cover Greater China & Korea region | Target buy-side market (asset managers, investment consultants, institutional investors) | Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
Our client a Global Financial Technology company with a strong reputation in the market, is looking for a newly created role to hire an experienced professional who has strong solutions sales and business development management skills.
The ideal candidate will likely have experience with subscription-based technology, SaaS, or asset management or investment consulting company. Direct sales experience is essential, as this person will be tasked with generating leads, building and maintaining a pipeline with the goal of meeting specific sales targets annually.
You will possess:
- Experience in high-growth, entrepreneurial environment with intense sales experience is preferred. Demonstrated ability and experience in growing a business and revenue opportunities rapidly
- Fluent (written and conversational) in English, Cantonese or Mandarin (must)
- Understand how to identify and structure “win-win” partnerships with key influencers in the firm’s marketplace
- Proven ability to read an audience, build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients
- Prior experience establishing the systems and infrastructure necessary for effectively managing daily sales operations, marketing initiatives and delivering consistent messaging and follow-up with clients and prospects.
- CFA and finance-related Masters Degree would be beneficial, but not a “must have.”
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1660704