Vice President Business Development - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Business Development
. Principal responsibilities
- The role holder is responsible for consultation, implementation and management of Global Trade and Receivables Finance products to customers and prospects and managing existing relationships to promote and build relationship depth, while minimizing risk.
- Identify new customers and delivering innovative solutions to new or existing portfolio of clients.
- This will include responsibility for pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of services together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the bank.
- As the Global Trade and Receivables Finance specialist, display sound knowledge of relevant products and services with the area of responsibility.
- Drives best practice in lending and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with economic and market practices.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of global trade and receivables finance, services, products and techniques.
- Good understanding of the market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment.
- Detailed knowledge if Credit & Risk including techniques to mitigate risk.
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services.
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.