Vice President, Business Continuity Management, Tehcnology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develop and revise corporate policies and standards to ensure their relevancy and alignment with regulator and leading BCM organization guidelines.
- Produce regular BCM readiness status reports to Senior Management providing in-depth analysis of risk issues and recommendations.
- Lead and co-ordinate BCP efforts at corporate level to develop effective corporate BCP recovery and response strategies.
- Lead in the coordination and conduct of corporate-level BCP exercises to integrate and validate the effectiveness of business/support units' incident response and recovery capabilities.
- Lead in the planning and execution of other BCM initiatives, coordinating with internal and external parties where necessary.
- Develop and execute training and awareness activities to raise BCM competency of DBS HK staff.
- Lead in maintaining operational readiness of the Crisis Management Command Centres (Primary and Backup) and conduct regular checking to validate the level of readiness.
- Lead in the coordination of emergency response and crisis management groups as well as maintaining and testing corporate-level emergency response and crisis management procedures.
- Minimum 6 years of practical BCP experience with working knowledge of the Bank's key functional processes and resources.
- Business Continuity professional certified would be an advantage. E.g. CBCP from DRI and MBCI form BCI.
- Sufficient knowledge & understanding in business continuity planning techniques and experience of banking operations and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and lead the relevant colleagues to implement the BCM programmes.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind and creative thinking.
- Excellent PC knowledge and skills.
- Good report writing skills and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English; fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as AVP.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.