Support the creation of financial KPIs and targets for the Global Corporate business for Global Corporate Banking Division for East Asia ("GCBD EA") and Hong Kong Branch. Aggregation and analysis of data to ensure financial KPIs are on track to be met. Generate periodic/adhoc reports for management and business heads, in order for them to make timely and accurate business decisions. Support the planning and implementation of business initiatives related to the Global Corporate business for GCBD EA and Hong Kong Branch, through active participation in such projects
- Support the planning and implementation of business initiatives and financial KPIs for the Global
- Corporate ("GC") business strategy for Global Corporate Banking Division for East Asia ("GCBD EA"; including Hong Kong Branch).
- Communicate on a regular basis with heads of the businesses within GCBD EA, planning teams of GC for each branch/office in EA, planning functions of GCBD AO and AIBD, and GCIB Planning Division.
- Data aggregation, analysis and reporting for business heads and management
- Academic Degree: Bachelor level degree or above.
- Professional Experience: Banking, corporate finance, business management, or project management (aggregate of 5+ years experience preferred). Experience or understanding of MUFG organization preferred.
- Fluency in professional English (Cantonese and Japanese preferred but not required).
- Experience and understanding of large corporate banking, corporate finance, business management/planning, project management.
- Display of balanced judgment between business and risk, and interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to withstand pressure, and deliver results by set deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (Cantonese and Japanese preferred, but not required).
- Strong Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, VBA (Macro), Word skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.