Our client is a reputable and well-established regional bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Vice President/ Assistant Vice President, IT Audit to join their IT Audit team to perform review on existing IT governance framework, risk management and internal controls system.
- Perform audit review on internal IT applications & infrastructure in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Evaluate existing critical IT development programs to ensure an effective implementation of change management process
- Monitor IT operations to ensure internal operational & policies are up-to-date with HKMA regulations
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder to identify and execute strategy to improve internal control
- Degree or above
- 3 years + experience in external or internal IT audit or IT risk management
- Solid knowledge on IT applications & infrastructure controls
- Professional qualification in CISA is a must
- Experience in developing Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) & IT operations would be preferable
- Other qualification such as CISM & CISSP would be an advantage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or send your CV to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion about this role & other openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418 .