Vice President, Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
Asset Management, Equity Investment
China Merchants Securities International Company Company Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Actively manage equity investment portfolio (including private funds and discretionary accounts) to obtain good investment return;
- Formulate investment policy, strategy and asset allocation;
- Responsible for day to day investment team functions, providing assignments and distributing workload;
- Keep abreast of developments and events that may influence investments. Evaluate and determine how they may impact the Company’s investment function, recommend appropriate response;
- Monitor and evaluate performance of individual investment and overall portfolio;
- Participate in fund marketing and product development; prepare investment proposal for potential clients; prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports for investor presentation;
- Provide internal training for sales in both Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- University degree or above in Business Management, Investment Management, Finance or related disciplines;
- SFC qualification holder (Type 9);
- Minimum 3 years of extensive buy-side portfolio management experience;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese & English, Mandarin is a must;
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions;
- Be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.