Vice President, ALM Reporting
- Organize and coordinate meetings of ALCO, Pricing Committee and Capital Adequacy Committee; provide key secretarial support to these committees;
- Preparing/reviewing high-quality committee materials, including but not limited to regular ALM reports and ad hoc analysis with proposed enhancement measures;
- Consolidate and review balance sheet forecast; liaison with other divisions to reach consensus where feasible for any required adjustments from ALM management perspective;
- Play a leading role in the Bank’s capital management to ensure its CAR satisfies both regulatory and internal management requirements, including but not limited to monitoring the actual and projected CAR and proposing feasible remedial actions where necessary, performing analysis of capital utilization and efficiency, leading the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process of the Bank, coordinating and managing the processes of capital increase/capital instrument issuances when required, preparing capital management related reports, maintaining relevant policies and procedures, etc.
- Support the Bank’s recovery planning and resolution planning processes in relation to Finance areas
- Train and coach subordinates/teammates
- Assist in handling queries from Head Office, management, divisions and external/internal auditors in relation to ALM matters.
- Drive work efficiency through system enhancements / data extraction process automations
- University degree in Finance/Accountancy is preferred
- Over 10 year working experience in Banking industry
- Solid knowledge and experience in capital management is required; relevant knowledge gained from compiling regulatory returns on CAR will also be considered
- Exposure to bank’s ALM is highly preferable
- Strong commitment and excellent working attitude
- Able to work independently under pressure, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluently in Putonghua