MUFG is looking for an experienced VP to join the Real Estate sector team with the Asian Investment Banking Division, Structured Finance Department. This is a product specialist role based in Hong Kong, supporting the relationship coverage teams on structured and non-recourse commercial real estate transactions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Independently execute real estate deals.
- Prepare credit submissions.
- Financial modelling.
- Lead loan documentation.
- Assist with sell down and distribution.
- Origination, structuring, and execution of structured commercial real estate lending transactions predominantly in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney.
- Covering various real estate asset classes including office, residential, retail, hospitality, and logistics and data centres.
- Non-recourse lending to development and completed projects, lending to portfolios or REITs, corporate finance transactions for real estate sponsors.
- University graduate is preferable
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a similar capacity in a bank (as a real estate RM or product specialist), real estate fund or developer (as an asset, acquisition, or treasury manager).
- Strong real estate fundamentals.
- Track record of executing commercial real estate transactions.
- Familiar with the real estate market, legal aspects, and financing practices in Hong Kong, China tier 1 cities, and ideally one or more cities in Asia and/or Australia.
- Familiar with real estate corporate finance structuring and analysis.
- Financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Established relationships with real estate sponsors.
- Occasional travel to regional countries is expected.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.