Vice President - Program Management - Regional Regulations Management
Serves as a compliance risk manager for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and designing and delivering a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engaging with the ICRM product and function coverage teams in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Managing a specialized team of Compliance professionals responsible for program execution activities. Oversight for compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, training, etc.
- Analyzing complex comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Investigating and responding to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Citi's Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures and preparation, editing, and maintenance of Compliance program related materials.
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Expert in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in producing executive presentations for senior forums
- Ability to manage data, use macros to extract information from large reports and translate in executive documents for senior reporting
- Organizational skills and demonstrate ability in coordinating projects/initiatives and deliver results in short timeframes
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Required:Bachelor's degree; experience in control, compliance, audit, data and systems and risk management
Preferred: Experience in corporate governance, data management is desirable
Job Family Group:
- Management of performance and reporting to include service level agreements across the end-to-end process tracking of regulation change volumes
- Support the Regulations Management Bullet on coordination with adjacent Regulations Management teams:Procedures and Standards and Regulations Advisory
- Development of the feedback loop to support issue tracking, remedial training, and process improvement opportunities
- Support reporting requirements at the Legal Entity-level against control environments and Regulations Management progress
- Creation of Applicability Exceptions Reports at both the Publication and Obligation level
- Produce materials for Governance Forums and specific ad-hoc reporting requests
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Compliance Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting