Vice President - Post Trade (Post Trade Product Development)
Post Trade Product Development team are responsible for managing initiatives across HKEX's Post Trade Division.
Initiative may be designed to drive revenue, provide new post trade services, improve customer experience and/or create innovative new products.
The role may cover all aspects of Post Trade, including clearing, risk management, settlement and custody across various asset classes. Job Responsibilities:
- Concept development and business case definition
- Act in the role of business sponsor, take responsibility for delivery of initiatives from start to finish
- Engaging widely with internal and external stakeholders, understanding client needs and developing solutions
- Definition of the business processes, customer profiles, systems required, capability gaps, etc; Cooperate with internal departments, liaise with external business counterparts, relevant statutory bodies, market practitioners and possible partners
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Have an excellent understanding of regulation, industry and technology trends
- Good knowledge of IT systems development processes and project methodology.
- University Degree, preferably in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ IT or related subjects
- At least 10 years' relevant experience, of which at least 3 years at management /supervisory level in well-established financial organization
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, including senior management, able to influence and build relationships
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create high quality business case material
- Excellent knowledge of clearing, custody, settlement, collateral management, Stock lending and borrowing and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of post trade IT systems, processes and standards SWIFT etc
- Understanding of financial market innovation trends
- Knowledge of technology and vendor platforms used in Post Trade processing
- Knowledge of risk management including operational, market and liquidity risk
- Familiarity with Clearing business and regulatory framework such as IOSCO PFMI
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.