Vice President - Markets (Exchange Traded Products Development)
The Exchange Traded Products ("ETPs") department at HKEX is responsible for developing, incubating and overseeing the delivery of strategic initiatives to grow Hong Kong's ETP industry.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, results-oriented individual, who will work autonomously to provide strategic leadership and management to HKEX's growing ETP business. The individual will collaborate with internal colleagues and senior management of HKEX, as well as current and prospective issuers, the trading community, regulators, and investors to attract assets and trading volume to HKEX-listed ETPs.
- Identify and execute strategic initiatives that enhances the product offering, grows assets under management and increases turnover of HKEX-listed ETPs
- Work closely with HKEX sales, marketing and the ETP ecosystem (ETP issuers, the trading community, etc.) to increase the adoption of the Hong Kong ETP platform
- Actively engage investors in Asia to promote HKEX-listed ETPs
- Be a "voice" and "face" of HKEX-listed ETPs through participation in industry events, engagement with associations, and the investor community
- Work with internal divisions and third-party vendors on the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Develop positioning and messaging for the sales and execution efforts
- Develop sales tools and collateral that are concise, persuasive and on-point.
- Identify and evaluate ancillary business opportunities to grow HKEX's ETP business revenue.
- University degree, preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience with 3+ years working with ETFs, preferably in product or trading roles
- Ambitious and highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent commercial awareness and financial literacy
- High Caliber written and spoken presentation skill
- High level of interest in the global capital markets
- Proficiency in spoken and written Korean a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Assistant Vice President.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.