Vice President - Markets (Derivatives Trading - Client Integration & Services)
Derivatives Trading is an integral part of HKEX's Markets Division and is responsible for managing the business, systems and operations of the derivatives market and its products. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join Derivatives Trading's Client Integration and Services team who will assist in the branding and engineering of the service model, and drive the development of the derivatives business. Job Responsibilities:
- Change management in improving experiences of client integration process under a client-centric approach, design of controls and Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Business intelligence generation through data analytics, policy setting which aims for revenue generation and/or improvement of market quality and integrity
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations of client support and services
- Formulate plans and ideas, supported by qualitative and quantitative arguments in response to evolving market landscape, development of global markets and regulatory trends and the need of market participants
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including other business departments, IT, Exchange Participants, market makers, industry bodies and regulators
- Support derivatives system enhancement and development, including consolidating user requirements, preparation of testing plan and cases, and maintenance of rollout schedule
- University degree holder
- At least 8 years' experience in reputable financial institutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, report writing and operations management skills
- Practical experience with database management (e.g. SQL / Access) and / or reporting software (e.g. tableau / Oracle Data Warehouse)
- Experience in client integration (onboarding and services) an advantage
- Understanding of the derivatives market, with international market knowledge a plus.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and effective relationship management skills. Team player. Highly motivated self-starter, attention to detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Less experienced candidates may be considered as Assistant Vice President
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.