Vice President - Investor Relations - Finance
• Implement the overall IR strategy, reviewing and recommending changes in policies and procedures for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IR function.
• Assist the head of IR to oversee the day-to-day operations of the IR team, dealing with the different stakeholders including HKEX management, existing and prospective shareholders, as well as sell-side analysts.
• Respond to investor requests in an appropriate manner, and develop and implement relevant strategies in attracting new investors.
• Effectively work with the sell-side analysts to communicate the HKEX equity story and key strategic updates, and proactively manage sell-side analysts' expectations of HKEX financial performance on a regular basis.
• To proactively develop appropriate analysis to assist HKEX management in better understanding the existing and prospective shareholder base, and adequately preparing for external roadshows and conferences.
• To oversee the organization of and participation in relevant roadshows, conferences, seminars and meetings for strengthening HKEX's services for and relationship with external stakeholders as mentioned above.
• To prepare and keep up to date the relevant presentation materials for the internal and external investor events.
• Monitor peers' business and strategic updates, as well as exchange sector related industry trends, in order to produce relevant comparison and line-to-take recommendation Job Requirements:
• University degree or equivalent
• At least 8 years' working experience (including at least 5 years' relevant work experience), demonstrating working exposure to and/or working knowledge of an IR function
• Experience in or exposure to Investor relations for a Hong Kong listed company; sell-side research; buy-side research/investment or other fund management role
• Solid understanding of financials (a financial qualification would be a plus)
• Understanding of the capital market and/or securities and derivatives market would be a plus
• Sound business acumen and good analytical skills
• Proven managerial skills with experiences in leading and working with a small team
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to build good connection with both external and internal stakeholders
• Presentation and public speaking skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.