This role requires a Vice President to prepare detailed financial analysis on various companies inclusive of macro analysis, industry specific trends, competitive analysis, relative value comparisons, etc. and present the analysis in a coherent memo to identify investment opportunities. The role requires a thorough knowledge of accounting, financial analysis and modeling as well as intellectual curiosity, effective time management, attention to detail, clear presentation and communication skills.
- Conducting sophisticated financial analysis and ability to value both debt and equity securities
- Industry and comparable company research
- Good research and data-mining methodology for relevant information gathering
- Memo preparation and presentation
- Assisting team in ad-hoc projects
- Ensuring timetables are met, deliverables are executed properly and internal processes are covered
- Relevant degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Commerce
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Position is as a Vice President so prior experience in a similar role or as an investment banking analyst with a top –tier investment bank required.
Skills and abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Has high-level financial modeling and analytical skills, ability to read and interpret financial reports and indenture agreements preferably within Asian market
- Ability to apply advanced oral and written communication skills to create a positive impression and professional rapport
- Ability to perform at high levels under the pressure of a highly demanding work load
- Ability to maintain composure and confidence while juggling conflicting priorities