Vice President - Corporate Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 14 Oct 18
Based in Hong Kong, China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (8407.HK) plays a critical and unique role to the globalization strategy of its controlling shareholder, the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Co., Ltd (601377.SH).
- Perform and execute a wide range of corporate finance services to clients including IPO, financial advisory on M&A, Listing Rules and / or Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises;
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
- Degree holder or above and / or with additional professional qualifications in Accountancy or Law;
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience on corporate finance activities gained in the investment banking industry, or more than 3 years’ corporate finance experience but with accounting or legal experience;
- Well experienced on performing and participating IPO projects with solid completed records in the latest two years
- Good knowledge about financial market and corporate finance activities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua.