To build the Marketplace of the Future, HKEX is committed to be a client-centric organisation; a business that works hand-in-hand with our clients to innovate and grow together for both today and tomorrow. The newly established Central Client Services Department is looking for a motivated Senior Sales Coordinator to lead the sales support function in HKEX. The Role
As a newly created role, together with other members, you will play a critical role in converting management's vision for a client centric journey in reality. You will be the "go-to" person in the Central Client Services Department for the Sales & Marketing Department. You will also be involved in designing our future client onboarding workflow, as well as client analytics projects. Job Description:
- Lead the Sales Support team to provide high quality client onboarding and after sales services
- Support client coverage to maximise client adoption including execution of client onboarding process and creation of client analytics
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, Operations and IT in the brainstorming, designing and execution of client onboarding related enhancements
- Partner with Sales & Marketing and the Data & Analytics team to create a client taxonomy and the related client analytics
- Support Sales in client education activities to publicise and promote products offered by HKEX
- Provide and support training on technology solutions to clients in order to strengthen market adoption; as well as collect, analyses and report feedback to facilitate future development
- Lead client reporting, database management and other related initiatives from an end user perspective
- University degree or above.
- 7+ years working experience in reputable international financial institutions on a sales/client facing, client onboarding and/or client reporting capacity.
- Experience in client relationship management tool (e.g. Salesforce), Tableau and Power BI is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong and International financial market will be highly considered
- Partnership and service mentality with a can-do attitude
- Fluent written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese, with Mandarin considered a strong advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.