Vice President – Post Trade, (Post Trade Change - Post Trade Platform Development)
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end product or solution including:
- Follow the governance framework
- Produce management reporting
- Ensure clear understanding of business requirements
- Oversee projects implementation
- Perform budgetary control
- Collaborate and liaise with various internal departments and external counterparts e.g. business owners, technology, vendor and solution delivery team to drive timely delivery of the project
- Perform business analysis required for business model / case
- Preparation of business requirement specification, user test cases, UAT plan and quality assurance execution
- Supervise team members and organise their work
- University Degree, preferably in business administration or finance
- Excellent project management skills with track record for managing the delivery of new product, services or critical infrastructural changes
- At least 10-15 years post trade (e.g. custody, clearing, FX, cash, investor services) experience in product/client solution, or implementation of complex product/ post trade system in a large international financial institutions, CCP or CSDs.
- Knowledge on clearing and settlement business processes of fixed income, equities, derivatives and FX are essential.
- Technical knowledge of China market access such as Stock Connect, Bond Connect, QFII/RQFII
- Commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident and articulate presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a bonus
- Good MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered the position of Senior Vice President
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.