Our client is a global investment bank with a strong franchise. They are seeking a Vice President to join their M&A team. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
- Guides/reviews Analyst’s work setting goals and appropriate deadlines;
- Support the product head with the marketing planning process for each transaction/pitch;
- Assist in the structure and execution of North Asia M&A advisory and restructuring transactions;
- Produce financial/statistical analysis in accordance with the bank’s standard;
- Produce pitch-books and other presentation materials;
- Assist in the due diligence process;
- Present company views on market conditions to clients, and prepare regular updates on research views for targeted clients;
- Plays own part in ensuring internal systems are complete, accurate and up to date.
Experience and Skills required
- 7 to 9 years of relevant experience within an investment bank/boutique advisory firm/Big 4 accounting firm, with focus on M&A transactions;
- Demonstrable financial modelling/accounting skills;
- Excellence in marketing and valuation techniques
- Pro-active and flexible attitude, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability;
- Prioritises work effectively;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- First class organisation and client management skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential;
- Ability to work independently and to develop relationships with clients at a number of different levels;
- Builds and maintains relationships with in the team and with clients;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and spoken) to interact with China market.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org