Vice President – Listing (Listed Issuer Regulation)
- To act as team leader to regulate listed issuers and administer Listing Rules.
- To contribute to policy development projects as appropriate, and assist in the development of listing policies by supporting Listing Division's policy initiatives, having regard to the market development and interest of the public.
- To provide guidance to the market through market outreach, organization of and participation in seminars and preparation of written guidance.
- To provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division in regulation of listed issuers, particularly with respect to the review of novel and complex accounting, legal, business and financial issues.
- To liaise with other areas of the Listing Division and/or HKEX.
- Experienced market practitioner with in depth experience working with listed companies; intimate knowledge of the Hong Kong market and the securities industry and its practices including securities laws, company laws and accounting practices; and familiar with the operations and statutory functions of the SFC and other regulatory bodies.
- Candidate should be qualified lawyers or accountants or university graduates in relevant disciplines with at least 12 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field, with at least 3 years of experience in a management capacity.
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Good communicator with strong writing ability, interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.