Vice President/Director, DCM
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 18 Apr 19
We are looking for a high profile candidate in the DCM team.
- Responsible for Debt Capital Markets deal origination and execution for bond issuance and placement in Hong Kong;
- Liaise with potential and existing issuers and investors, and provide quality service;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for business opportunities and business development;
- Lead credit rating advisory work;
- Coach and train up junior staff members;
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance / Law / Accounting or relevant discipline, CFA and CPA professional qualifications are preferred;
- Minimum 8 year of experience in Fixed Income, with proven DCM deal track record;
- Sound DCM products and industry knowledge;
- Excellent industry and client connections to originate business;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).