Vice President/Associate - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huarong International Financial Holdings Limited
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
- Responsible for identifying and developing investment and financing business (including additional investment, merger and acquisition and equity investment) opportunities;
- Organize and initiate works of due diligence, feasibility study, business negotiation for investment and financing projects;
- Organize and initiate follow up management of investment and financing projects.
- Master's degree, those with outstanding qualities and a relevant degree may also apply;
- With more than 3 years of working experience on domestic and foreign investment banks, equity investment funds, financial consulting and advising;
- Holder SFC9 Licnese is preferred;
- Preferably with success experience on stock listing on Hong Kong and Mainland China, issuance of new shares, acquisition or financing;
- Fluent in Mandarin and good Chinese writing skills;
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Team work spirit, good communication skills and sense of service, expertise in business development and execution.
Interested parties please forward your resume in both Chinese and English with availability.
All information provided would be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.