Our client, a reputable bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to cover their credit management for Private Banking segment.
Role and responsibilities
- Reviewing and approving credit applications for Private Banking clients according to client suitability and financial capability
- Assessing and approving collateral loanable values for financial instruments.
- Risk monitoring on exceptions. Identifying gaps for enhancements to strengthen approval and control process.
- Negotiating with Business on credit related matters including credit risk framework and new product development.
- Leading various system projects for a more effective risk control platform
- Degree holder in relevant discipline of Business, Finance and Economics
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in dealing with financing for private clients in a banking environment
- Strong communication and presentation skill with good business acumen
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua