Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Independent investment portfolio monitoring/review on investments made by our private credit funds and relevant teams:
- Performing due diligence on new investments, post deal monitoring and analysis, and valuation models.
- Assist in overall fund operation and reporting work
- Perform other internal tasks as necessary, including but not limited to systematically maintain key fund portfolio monitoring documents and backup.
- Related work experience min 6-9 years, out of which 3-5 years must be from a private equity/credit fund portfolio management role, or Big 4 Transaction Services/Valuation teams who mainly work on private equity or credit fund transactions
- Candidates with experience in Private Credit or Special Situations funds investments will be an advatnage
- Bachelor degree and CPA qualified
- Proficient in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English, written and oral