Vice President-Information Technology (Workplace Technology)
- Ensuring the IT Service Desk staff is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks.
- Provide direction of the overall workplace technology experience and roadmap
- Taking overall responsibility for workplace incident management and request fulfillment
- Ensure that comprehensive monthly reporting is completed with regards to Service Desk performance with a clear articulation and analysis of trends
- Continuously driving productivity and efficiency within the Service Desk function
- Developing and executing plans to reduce ticket volumes and implement automation
- In partnership with functional managers, ensuring that all teams are operating in adherence with Incident and Request SLAs as well as Customer Satisfaction targets
- Being accountable for the quality of service, VIP support and performance, ensuring future demand from growth is well understood and planned for
- Proactively owning and managing escalations from all users, liaising with internal IT teams and third parties to achieve satisfactory outcomes
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Service Desk Specialist including career development.
- Constant monitoring of trends and changes and know how to improve the customer satisfaction levels using the latest methodologies
- Build strong relationships and act as a bridge between IT, the Business Departments and support functions.
- Responsible and overseeing IT support, Help Desk, and day-to-day IT end user operations.
- Support strategic and IT projects implementation and deployment of technologies related to the workspace technology and services
- Lead and grow the team in delivering high quality IT services to users, and maintain the high availability of the IT systems
- Establish technical standards and best practices, and proactively explore new workspace technologies
- Manage Workplace Technology IT budget, resources planning, procurement, vendor management and audit requirements
- Compliance with organizations policies, procedures and standards.
- University Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of Workplace Service Desk experience including 5 years leading team experience.
- Proven track record in leading an IT team in operations, infrastructure implementation and project management. Preferable in the financial institution
- Broad technical knowledge of administration in Desktop Support, Citrix, Web Conferencing, Collaboration Tools, VDI, M365 and use of leading ITSM solutions
- Strong communication, presentation and Interpersonal skill to present IT related concepts and materials to non-IT and business users
- Experience running IT projects, Service Desk improvements or ITSM implementations
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies, Citrix and Desktop Virtualization and ITIL
- Strong supervisory, problem solving and analytical skills. A team player
- A self-starter with an organised and methodical approach and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, with a strong sense of ethics and integrity
- technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A hands on individual who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and get into the detail with excellent analytical skills with a commitment to quality standards
- Experience in managing and negotiating complex vendor and services contract
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua an added advantage)
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.