Our client is an exchange-listed digital assets financial services company focused on innovation, governance and responsibility. The group encompasses a crypto-currency exchange, over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform as well as securitization advisory service, hot and cold custodian, and an asset management business. Amazing growth potential and remuneration (including highly attractive stock options)!
We have established a team of highly skilled developers, security and systems engineers who have helped build our institutional-grade digital assets exchange platform. We are now looking to grow our team as we look to enhance and develop our product offering further. You will be working together with a distributed team with core teams now being set up in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
- Define architectural principles and patterns, and work with delivery teams to apply them.
- Own the discovery process from a technology perspective, refining requirements and exploring opportunities for delivery teams.
- Collaborate closely with tech leads, DevOps, security and the wider business to define and oversee the overall architecture.
- Ensure developed systems meet their non-functional requirements (e.g. security, maintainability, scalability and performance).
- Stay abreast with modern trends, applying them judiciously.
- Standardise architectural artefacts and ensure adequate documentation and diagrams are being maintained.
- Participate in vendor selection processes, leveraging expertise when making “buy vs build vs reuse” decisions.
- Bring ideas to life with POCs.
- Bachelor degree or higher and 10+ years in software development or architecture roles.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Worked with complex containerised microservices and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with event-driven architectures, preferably also applying CQRS and event sourcing patterns.
- Experience with message queues and streaming technologies, preferably Kafka.
- Familiar with DDD (Domain-driven-design) and hexagonal/onion/clean architectures.
- Experience with cloud, preferably AWS.
- Exposure across application, solution, cloud, security and enterprise architecture.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put VP of Engineering / Chief Architect - Exchange-Listed FinTech Start-up in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Electronic Trading Support Engineer - Global Capital Market FinTech
2) IT Project Manager / BA - Leading Investment Bank
3) Head of Quality Assurance CoE - Leading Financial Institution