Manage application software project in accordance with user needs and specifications. Provide guidance and direct all activities of application software teams. Provide technical directions and support in the development and maintenance of application software and products
- Develop the high-level project plan, set objectives, identify resources, resolve constraints and deliver good quality application system.
- Develop, coach and mobilize the project team to achieve specific software development goals. Take part in the actual development work when necessary.
- Evaluate, identify potential challenges and develop contingency plan to minimize business risks.
- Ensure effective communication in place between users and IT team members within project and also cross projects.
- Maintain up-to-date project file and ensure the design work are well documented.
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and Design Methodology.
- Degree holder in Information Technology.
- Certified PMP is preferable
- At least 15 years' experience in application software development with at least 7 years in project management and people management.
- At least 5 years’ experience to manage vendor in project delivery and package maintenance and support.
- Preferable with experience to manage multiple sub-teams serving different business domain area.
- Solid experience and knowledge on various banking applications and architecture design
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms
- Good insight to technology trend and new technology
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and design methodology
- Solid regulatory and compliance experience combined with project management capabilities
- Strong business knowledge in banking industry or financial sector
- Strong vendor management skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage multi-tasks and concurrent project.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is required for the role
- International candidates are welcome to apply
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.