Our client is reputable investment bank in the region. They are inviting high caliber candidate to join their IBD team to cope with their expansion. They are hiring for various positions for Alternative investment, ECM and M&A (Both Origination and Execution)
- Originate, structure and execute cross-border deals;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Corporate Clients in Asia
- Identifying cross border business opportunities with new and existing clients .
- Lead in structuring and execution of event-driven finance solutions;
- Monitor portfolio performance and exit;
- Work closely with in-house counsels and compliance team for gatekeeping all transactions in full compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Degree holder;
- Around 10 ~ 15 years’ experience in international investment banks is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong & Greater China or India market;
- Familiarity with cross-border deals is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Regional equities/credit research experiences will be desirable
- Good Knowledge and business network in China or India market will be definite advantage
- Excellent business acumen with solid track record
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills