- Review quality of due diligence steps performed of IPO sponsorship projects including submissions on major matters to regulatory authorities and non-IPO sponsorship projects;
- Identify issues of Listing Rule compliance, accounting matters and disclosure matters;
- Review documents and record keeping of IPO sponsorship projects and non-IPO sponsorship projects, including prospectus, other listing documents, checklists and due diligence documents prepared by execution team; and
- Provide compliance, accounting and other professional support to the execution team.
- Professional qualification and/or university degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred;
- At least 4 years solid experience in handling IPO and/or financial advisory transactions;
- Work experience in regulatory body or sizeable firm is preferred;
- Good knowledge in the Listing Rules, Takeovers Codes and regulatory requirements;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible and a good team player;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is required, fluency in Putonghua is essential; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)