VP / AVP, Solution Delivery Management
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- 12 Oct 18
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Co-ordinate the incidents meeting and work with all related parties to provide recovery actions and plans
- Follow defined incident and problem escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy
- Notify the participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Escalate issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Identify incidents and problems which need special attention or escalation
- Oversee creation and availability of process reports, analyzing reports
- Oversee completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Establish measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Act as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process
- Lead the problem management process to perform the incident root cause analysis (RCA)
- Ensure the preventive actions are implemented
- Governance of the Regional Team to deliver their services
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive working experience in Incident Problem area (at least 5 years or above), preferably familiar with banking environment.
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Written/verbal communications skills in English and Cantonese
- Good IT technology knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.