VP / AVP - Settlement
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chong Hing Bank
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
VP / AVP - Settlement
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Supervise the assigned area to handle settlement operations including treasury products and securities
- Monitor and control derivative products, option trading, verify and approve transactions and payments
- Control queue management for in/out cash flow in RTGS System
- Manage system enhancement projects, workflow and UATs
- Manage team performance and provide coaching to new members
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 12 years relevant experience in handling treasury products, securities operations and/or remittance in which 6 years in managerial level
- Hand-on knowledge of SWIFT, RTGS, CMU, CHATS, CCASS and related systems
- Exposure in workflow/procedure review and internal control
- Solid project management experience and strong people management skill
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written, including Putonghua
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay or Central
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group