Our client is a leading professional services firm seeking for an experienced individual to join the AML compliance function in their Hong Kong office.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the AML Compliance Officer (AMLCO) in administration, compliance risks management and AML controls.
- Maintain systems and controls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of existing clients’ data and relevant documents.
- Responsible for the preparation of periodic reports, distribution of AML questionnaires, and collection of all requested AML documentation.
- Manage records maintenance for specified issues such as subscription rejections, PEP and other high risk investors, etc.
- Assist in the audits and testing of AML/CFT program.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in compliance, risk or operational function. Qualified candidates with less experience will be considered for AVP role.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACOI, LCOI preferred.
- Good knowledge of offshore corporate service business, Cayman and BVI preferred.
- Experience in AML/KYC/CDD for client on-boarding; within law firm, corporate service, investment and fund services industries preferred.
- Experience in using Sharepoint and ViewPoint is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with good organisational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills; Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 3978 2379 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000003011 to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.