Our client is a multinational bank with an all-rounded financial operations at its prime within the APAC region. They are looking for a detail-oriented finance professional to support their Finance team
- Analyze and valuate a wide range of financial products, including but not limited to bonds, warrants, structure notes, other structured products, etc;
- Prepare daily P&L reporting, calculate P&Ls of different investment pools;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including front desk, Risk Department on the development of valuation model;
- Participate in related valuation system enhancement projects;
- Produce daily and quarterly product control reports to management;
- Ad-hoc analysis and P&L reporting as needed;
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Team Head.
- A University Graduate with at least 8 to 10 years' relevant experience in product control or MIS reporting from major financial institutions / external audit firm specializing in financial industry audit
- Familiar with the valuation of different financial products, especially in Fixed Income Products (bonds, structure notes, etc);
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and with mindset to strive for excellence
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply button below. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.