See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and documentary supports in managing a syndicate portfolio position where our bank acts as Facility Agent and/or Security Agent
- Provide coaching to team member for all tasks in Loan Agency Team
- To review and comment on draft loan documents and negotiate with relevant parties in the capacity of an agent
- To check the loan administrative works prepared by team member and sign the documents before sending out to relevant parties
- To check loan documents and/or security documents before safekeeping
- To answer complicated inquiries in relation to loan agency operation / documentation
- To handle pollings and waivers
- To provide ad hoc support to the management team
- Degree holder
- Minimum 6 -8 years of experience in syndication loan operation and knowledge of loan documentation, procedures and relevant legal requirements.
- Good commercial and legal sense on latest industry requirement and practice on syndicate market.
- With people management expeirence
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with internal and external parties for matters
- Detail-oriented character and high accuracy is required to maintain and update records
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.