VP, Specialist, Corporate Security
Business Function Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Assist Business Units(BU) and Support Units(SU) to comply with latest legal, regulatory and internal requirements on combating financial crime / maintaining security matters.
- Contribute to Group's physical security project and initiative.
- Cultivate high physical security awareness and culture in the organization.
- Assist Head of Physical Security to respond enquiry and request from regulatory authority, management or internal audit.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Preference for security qualification such as CPP, PSP or Diploma in Security or equivalent or a technical qualification preferred with knowledge, experience and understanding in :
- Security risk assessment and management, security planning and preventive security measures,
- Security system knowledge,
- Crisis management, emergency response programs and risk analysis knowledge, and/or
- Internal and external security incident/accident investigations or investigations generally, with civil and criminal court experience.
- Good knowledge on legal and regulatory requirements of physical security and compliance principles and corporate governance practices.
- Good compliance and risk control concept.
- Ability to cope with highly demanding and fast paced banking environment. Competency to work in a matrix international organization
- Demonstrate sound commercial experience and judgment.
- Good inter-personal, leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, and with the ability to network, successfully 'engage' and influence business.
- Willing to work outside office hours and with occasional travel.