Our client is a foreign asset manager with sizeable AUM and more than 10 offices globally.
- Review and maintain the risk management framework, policies and procedures across the Asia region.
- Ensure risk policies are embedded effectively internally.
- Responsible for ensuring investment and enterprise risk is aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Provide risk monitoring and reporting on the portfolio regularly.
- 6 years of relevant experience in risk management, preferably with an asset manager.
- Extensive knowledge of investment and enterprise risk framework.
- Understanding of different asset classes.
- Hands on personality with willingness to take on extra responsibilities.