China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Lead and manage the execution of various corporate finance transactions, including IPOs, M&A advisory and other debt/equity fund raising activities, which include business/industry/financial/legal due diligence, preparation of relevant documents such as announcements/circular/prospectus and internal approval documents to ensure compliance with relevant internal policies and external rules/regulations;
- Liaise/coordinate with internal and external parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as the SFC and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Participate in deal origination / marketing activities, including providing guidance to junior staff, pitch-book and proposal preparation, assist seniors to maintain/manage client relationships
- Manage and work efficiently alongside other teams such as GCM / sector teams;
- Provide guidance to junior staff;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors
- Master Degree or above preferred;
- Professional qualification such as CPA/ CFA an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years of solid investment banking experience in reputable financial institutions, particularly in handling IPO transactions in the role of a sponsor or in vetting IPO applications in the role of regulator; Preferred to have completed at least 3-4 IPOs as sponsor; those with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Associate; Candidate with Big 4 audit experience an advantage;
- Proactive with strong organization and analytical skills, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills; With attention to details;
- Strong willingness to learn and work hard; Able to multi-task, work under pressure / tight timeline and work well with others in teams;
- Knowledge in financial statement analysis and good understanding of modelling and valuation methodologies with
- Stakeholder/client relationship management and business development experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeover Codes;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to us by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.